"Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest Pure & Natural Skincare & Food company; it is to positively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately, we feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptional experience that keeps them coming back.
By selling such a high quality & 100% Pure & Natural product at an affordable & Best Price.
– Najam Mazari CEO Chiltan Pure. (Certified Aromatherapist)
Natural Hair Gel ~ 2in1 Styling & Treatment ~ 100% Natural
FREE & FAST DELIVERY
• Best Styling Gel • Anti Dandruff • Fights Itchiness • Treats Small Sculpt Wounds • Chemical FREE • Handcrafted • Artificial Color-Free • Carcinogen-Free • Cruelty-Free • Preservative Free • 100% Natural • Natural Aroma (Fragrance) • 150 grams (Big Jar)
Benefits Of Perfect Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel for Natural Hair
1. Curl Definition
A well-made hair gel helps define your curls after application and helps retain the curls for at least several days without needing to be reapplied.
2. Soft and Shiny Hair
Natural hair gels make hair soft and depending on the ingredients you add to it can also make hair shiny.
3. Smooths Frizz
If frizzy hair is driving you crazy, a good homemade Natural hair gel can help you tame frizz and flyaways. With a few ingredients added to your homemade hair gel, even the frizziest of hair will stay in place for a few days after application.
The life of a product junkie can get expensive real quick. No harm cutting costs where you can by making your own products.
Even if you’re not a product junkie, a homemade Natural hair gel can help cut costs from your hair care budget.
5. Nourishes Hair
A homemade gel won’t contain any drying alcohol or hidden ingredients that can dry out your curls.
You are putting together ingredients that you know your hair will love. The end product will nourish and protect your hair.
6. Great Hold
Everyone wants a Natural hair gel that will provide hold without flaking or leaving white spots all over your hair or making your hair feel like toast bread once dry.
The homemade hair gel recipes shared in this article can help achieve this and more.
7. Sleeks Down Edges
These Natural hair gel recipes will help you smoothen and sleek down your edges in-between styles.
Just apply a little to your edges, brush lightly, maybe wear a silk scarf for a few minutes and you have pristine edges in place for the day.
8. Doesn’t Flake
Commercial Natural hair gels have a tendency to flake once dry and leave annoying residue on your hair.
Homemade Natural hair gels with natural ingredients won’t create this problem. They leave your hair soft and bouncy.
9. Protects Hair
A good homemade Natural hair gel will form a cast against your hair, locking in moisture and protecting it from external elements that can dry out curls.
I am going to share some ingredients that will enhance the abilities of your homemade Natural hair gel to protect your hair in the next few articles.
10. Great for All Hair Types
It doesn’t matter what kind of hair you have – type 2 – type 10, a homemade curling Natural hair gel will work well for you.
You will be able to adjust the recipe and ingredients to fit your hair requirements, which you can’t really do after you’ve purchased a commercial Natural hair gel.
Adding Essential Oils To Natural Hair Gel
If you want to add essential oils for scent and their therapeutic benefits for the scalp and hair, here are a few of my favourites:
- Peppermint and rosemary essential oils stimulate hair growth and add shine. They’re very strong, though, so I recommend using about half the maximum number of drops recommended in the recipes below.
- Patchouli and tea tree have astringent properties which are beneficial for oily hair
- Lavender and cedarwood are helpful for dry hair
Natural Hair Gel Recipe With Gelatin
Gelatin contains keratin proteins that bind with hair to strengthen it. It adheres especially well to damaged areas and helps to smooth the hair cuticle, boost shine and reduce breakage.
It is possible to get too much of a good thing, though. As I shared in this post on gelatin hair masks, healthy hair is both strong and flexible, and hair that has too much protein can harden, lose flexibility, and become vulnerable to breakage. The amount of gelatin in this recipe is so small that this likely won’t be an issue even if used very frequently, However, if you do notice that your hair loses flexibility, it’s a good idea to deep condition and rotate this recipe with either the flaxseed or aloe options.
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon gelatin (where to buy gelatin)
- 1/2 cup very warm distilled water
- up to 24 drops essential oil (optional)
1. Dissolve the gelatin into warm water, using 1/4 teaspoon for less hold and 1/2 teaspoon for more hold.
2. Add in essential oils if desired. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Aloe Vera Gel For Hair
Aloe vera is a wonderful hair moisturizer and scalp conditioner that also happens to work beautifully as a styling gel. Some brands contain additives I prefer to avoid, but this one is pretty good.
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel (this is what I use)
- up to 24 drops essential oil (optional)
If using essential oils, add them to the aloe vera gel and stir to combine. Place aloe in an airtight container. Because store-bought aloe is stabilized to extend shelf life, this gel should last at room temperature for at least three months.
Flaxseed Hair Gel Recipe
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon plus 1.5 teaspoons flax seeds (where to buy flax seeds)
- up to 24 drops of essential oil
1. Place water and flax seeds into a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. While the mixture is simmering, line a mesh sieve with cheesecloth.
4. Once the liquid has simmered for 10 minutes, remove the pot from the stove and pour the liquid through the cheesecloth. When the liquid has filtered through, bring the corners of the cheesecloth together and lift so that the flaxseeds are at the bottom of a pouch (it should look a bit like the images in cartoons of a stork carrying a baby) and squeeze any remaining gel through the cheesecloth with a pair of tongs. (Don’t use your fingers because the liquid is very hot.)
How to Use